Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Song of the Day - Azam Ali - Spring Arrives


So, today, I had quite a bit of work to do, and whenever I have a lot of work to do, I like to listen to something soothing, with a folk vibe. I hope this does not elevate me to the high echelons of Hipster Kitties.


In the past I have listened mainly to Loreena McKennit, but a friend of mine that has amazing taste in music (and introduced me to the music of Orphaned Land also) posted a link to one of her songs on Facebook. She then happened to come up on my Last.fm rotation, and I really liked her voice, so I went and checked out the Azam Ali station on Last.fm. (I love Last.fm)

So, here is the song I probably heard like five or six times today... 


She has such a gorgeous voice!!

By the way, can anyone tell me why Last.fm is down this afternoon? It was working fine this morning, but then around 5pm it just wouldn't launch!! ;ToT; which, you know, is a tragedy to me. (Of course, you're reading to the chick who once called 911 because her phone had no signal... the irate operator informed me that the T-Mobile towers were down, and really, people should stop calling, it is not that much of an emergency! At least I wasn't the only one?)

No comments:

Post a Comment