Friday, June 15, 2012

1 Month Anniversary! (Thank you so much!)

Wow, it's been a month already and we've already done so much and there are so many people to thank, from the readers to the people who have allowed me to interview them and of course Katherine and Nex who without, this could not have been possible. It's only been one month, but I am optimistic that we will be able to spread more good music to even more people as we go along. Thank you all so much! To end this I would like to name my top 5 favorite artists/bands of all time, something that we as a whole have been wanting to do for a while, but had yet to find it appropriate. Anyway, thank you again and here goes nothing! Okay, not nothing, this was very hard to sort out the top 5! Not including anything that I've already mentioned on here was tough, but I managed not to.



1.Dir en grey
2.the pillows
3.BALZAC
4.Mos Def
5.HIM

(Newly Discovered Band)

Combichrist - I discovered them after someone at GameStop mentioned they were doing the soundtrack for the new Devil May Cry game, I'd heard of them before from touring with Angelspit, but didn't decide to listen until a few days ago. Combichrist are a very good band that play Aggrotech (think electronic hardcore) and EBM (Electronic Body Music), reminds me of Swedish Gothic Metal band Deathstars, but with a more electronic feel, I suppose you could compare Andreas to Andy. Combichrist's song Never Surrender is featured in the new trailer for DmC: Devil May Cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment