Friday, June 1, 2012

Song of the Day - Liquid Cocaine - Dante

 

After a frustrating morning dealing with explosive diarrhea and a bureaucracy that can only be described as having the "chaotic evil" alignment... I've decided to get a move on and actually post Song of the Day ON TIME today!!!! What do you know, it's a small miracle.


Now, today, we have an awesome, shiny, talented band from Colombia. I am as impressed by their music as I am by the volume the lead singer's hair manages to achieve... just kidding! Ok, seriously, these guys are pretty good. Nice visual concept also! Great work, guys, and I am definitely looking forward to hearing more from them!
 
Speaking of Dante... which circle of hell do lazy bureaucrats get sent to? Please let me know if someone has the answer - while it wouldn't help, I think it would make me feel better! 

If you like em, you can check em out at their OHP! They currently have an album out, as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment