Saturday, June 16, 2012

Song of the Day - Gee - SUICIDEMAYA [SNSD cover]

Okay, before anyone laughs, I don't always listen to SNSD. Not nearly often enough to warrant owning a Genie poster of them - but it's okay, they're hot. However, here is a way to enjoy SNSD without having to turn in your man card (and/or Marauder badge). 


Now, I stumbled upon this after watching the TaeTiSeo debut music video - and I've gotta say, by the way, Twinkle is a catchy ass song. However, I would never be so MAINSTREAM as to actually post a pop video. Except, perhaps, Savage Garden but that doesn't count, they're vintage. xD

So, a few clicks into the territory of wtf, and I found myself listening to this metal cover of Gee. Loved it!!

Also, today is our first month anniversary. We'll all have some interesting stuff for you to read this weekend. 


No comments:

Post a Comment