Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Song of the Day - California Love - Tupac

I remember back when I used to work at this one shitty ass chain clothing store, which shall remain dishonorably unnamed, this was legit the only song worth hearing that played on the in-store radio. I'm not even making it up, everything else was absolute shit, played on repeat. So, when I decided to stick up a Tupac song today for y'all's enjoyment, this was the first one I thought of. 
Thus, we got a moment of Tupac today.

Speaking of Tupac, today big news broke in the Village Voice. James 'Jimmy Henchman' Rosemond has secretly confessed to carrying out the 1994 attack on Tupac. He was shot and robbed that November in the lobby of a recording studio in Manhattan. He accused P Diddy, Andre Harrell, and Biggie Smalls of setting him up. This inevitably sparked the infamous war that left both Tupac and The Notorious B.I.G. dead, amongst others. In fact, it was Jimmy Henchman all along.

The article in question, from Village Voice, can be read in full here. Chuck Phillips probably has a huge "I TOLD YOU SO" to mail to the LA Times now.

So... yeah... now we know. Enjoy the song!


No comments:

Post a Comment