Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Song of the Day - Prelude 12 21 - AFI

So, someone I know tweeted about listening to AFI today. I haven't heard that name in a while - I remember, last time I listened to them, I was 15, stupid, and just beginning to develop a decent taste in music. I mean, come on, at that age, I still took Avril Lavigne seriously. And Ashlee Simpson. 



Anyway, yeah, reading that name totally brought back a shitton of memories. My first two douchebag boyfriends, not getting the role of Audrey in Little Shop of Horrors musical my high school put on, all the horrible things I did to my hair, and how I managed to fail photography class with a 20/100 despite the fact that I knew each procedure I had to do better than most of the class. I don't remember why exactly I did that, but I suppose it had something to do with teenage rebellion. 

Also, I remember all my horrible experiments with outfits, which, of course, haven't ended to the day - they've just gotten slightly more successful - and of course, most importantly, I remember putting AFI into a playlist with Avril, Evanescence, Linkin Park and Hollywood Undead on my Myspace page. 

Oh yeah... times good times. 

Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment