Thursday, July 26, 2012

Song of the Day - Golden Age - Def Tech

And today's song is... Golden Age by Def Tech. I've got a special love for Def Tech - somehow, their music just fills me up with a happy floaty feeling. Which, by the way, is a feeling you don't often encounter if your hobby is writing depressing lyrics about death, destruction and annihilation... oh, right, getting way off topic here. In any case, this is a great song, and somewhat recent at that.

While we're talking about Def Tech, someone ought to fix their Wikipedia article... it still says they're broken up. They are totally not! (If they were, how would they release new music?) I would do it myself, but I have no idea how to do that.

Well, enjoy this song, and enjoy the wonderful happy feeling. Def Tech are like the potato chips of music - you can't eat just one, come on. You listen to one of their songs, you're going to want to hear more and more. 


1 comment: